Thursday 8 November 2012

Copenhagen Will Have To Wait

I was so excited to see Copenhagen Denmark but unfortunately my ears have a totally different plan for me! I am stuck in bed for the next few days with a horribly painful ear infection.
For now I've got some more photos from Dar Es Salaam Tanzania for you to check out as promised!

 Escaping from the hotel compound to another hotel with a gift shop for some African treasures! 




 School Bus - By far the most exciting part of my day!!!

 I just about died of happiness when I waved back at them and they started to stick their hands and heads out the windows to smile and wave at me yelling hello! It took all my effort not to jump on the bus and go play with them all afternoon. Sweet children! 

 African Bank - Simba Savers Account hehe
 YAMS!! on a bike!
I also saw Coconuts, Banana's and Octopus being biked around town! 

 Shoe Shine Man!

 Our Hotel - The Kilimanjaro (Hyatt Regency former Kempinski)

 Giant Bronze Lions to the front doors


The thick red carpet to the front doors! The scroll in my hand is a canvas I bought from a child artist painting in the dirt! Second best moment of my life.

I loved every moment I spent outside of the compound. It was exactly what I had always dreamed about seeing in Africa. The people were so wonderful and kind I could have spent weeks here meeting, talking and smiling at them all. 

We also need to take a moment out to CELEBRATE! 
OBAMA!!!! I am so happy! 
This has been making me laugh for two days now:


That's all for now! Just relaxing on the couch! 
Leanna xo
P.S I have checked four countries now and no one has golden oreos.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment