Sunday 23 September 2012

You've Got Mail!

It took 12 days to arrive! My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, everything that's wonderful is what I feel a-when we're together, brighter than a lucky penny. When your near the rain cloud disappears dear and I feel so fine just to know that you are mine!


Nicole - I knew something from you would arrive first, before anyone else! It was the loveliest card! I miss you the most back!! If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow, just as long as you were with me when the cold winds blow!
I knew it was mine in the big blue bin before I even saw the name it was addressed to. I saw the bright yellow envelope and smiled immediately knowing it was from you! Greatest day!!
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!

Leanna xo
P.S Yes, my hair is actually that long!

1 comment:

  1. IT CAME!! YAY! That got there quicker than I expected! You are very very welcome I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

    Xoxo Nicole

    ReplyDelete