Tuesday 26 June 2012

Chore Day!

Today is the day before the big Induction Day! So naturally I am doing laundry, grocery shopping, ironing and cleaning up!
Here are some photos to keep you occupied for now!
Unpacking the vacuum seal packs of clothes!


I did not do this. I just took a photo of it. I promise. 

 Washing up sink and a great view out the window in the daytime of course!

 Ancient Stove (the knobs come off!) and fridge.

 Laundry Machine (I call it that because it washes and dries, so weird)

 Living Room, the lighting is a little weird because this was taken at night.


 Dining Room, a little messy with the moving in and moving out and some clothes drying.

 Giant storage closets on the left and straight ahead is the guest bathroom.

On the right side of the picture along the wall is all storage space with loads of shelving and the door straight ahead is Ashley's master bedroom and the one on the left is mine!

Talk more after my first induction day!
Leanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment