Friday 12 October 2012

Standby Flight

Thankfully I got pulled out on my standby for an easy 3 hour 47 min Kochi India turnaround flight departing at 10PM and arriving back home at 7AM.
It's a good thing I stayed awake so long the previous day so that I could switch my days and nights in preparation for a possible red eye flight.
It was a long patience trying flight. But was happy to get home and fall back into bed before another day off tomorrow and then Hong Kong!
So happy it worked out for me to go!
Can't wait to see the city lights!

Leanna xo

P.S Received not 1 but 2 lovely notes in my blue bin mail box, will take photos to show you when I get home from Hong Kong! :)

By the way here is the fabulous photo from Moscow I have been waiting to show you! Sigh, I miss you Moscow!


And a couple of others from Iryna's camera!





 Love Heart Shadow Casting! 






 Fantastic Mr. Fox of course! 

Right after we got into Gum Department store the ice cream trolley closed and locked up and we asked ourselves why...Midnight is a perfectly lovely time for ice cream! 

No comments:

Post a Comment