Saturday 14 July 2012

The Jig Is Up

Well my wifi stealing days just expired. Someone got wise on my trail and shut the free highway down. I'm pretty sad about it. I only had two more weeks until I get my passport and working visa back (two things I need to sign up for internet access in my apartment) why couldn't it just last a little bit longer! :(
Oh well! Now I am upstairs in a girls apartment that I take the bus with every morning, she was lovely enough to offer her internet access to me. However my mac doesn't work so I am also on her laptop. Talk about needy. I emailed my induction officer (not asking) demanding my passport and visa early because it is unacceptable for my apartment to not have internet access. I will let you know how that turns out!
In other news, I am trying to study as hard as I can for my first big exam tomorrow morning. I am definitly nervous. I hope I do well, I just don't feel quite prepared enough! I wish I had more time!
I went shopping yesterday afternoon with Melandi and I bought a pink dish drainer, some lemon scented garbage bags and some pretty traveling wall decals for the apartment. It's going to look smashing! Oh and I also got some more hand soap and a really lovely mint chocolate smelling candle at Bath and Body Works! |
Nicole - The Paradise Coconut hand soap is divine in the summer collection! You and Donny 5 Iron are going to love it! :) However they don't have the moisturizing kind here, just the one with beads in it and the foaming one. A little strange?
Well that's all for now, I need to finish up laundry, cook dinner, make lunch, put the sheets back on the bed, shower, eat dinner and study some more before bed. I need to hire a cleaner and a cook or something. HAHA
Leanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment